Canon IJ utility can be used for printing, scanning, and network set up, and for many other uses. Once you install it, you can make use of its functionalities accurately. Follow the instructions below to install and run the Canon IJ setup. Let’s go through a few steps that are mentioned below to configure the Canon IJ setup on Windows and Mac. If you wish to install it quickly, you must contact Canon.com/ijsetup experts to install and run it effectively on Windows and Mac.
Procedures to Configure Canon.com/ijsetup on Mac
Go to the instructions that are specified below to configure the Canon IJ setup on Windows and Mac.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and type the printer you want to get the printer driver on Mac
- Select the Operating System and your computer version if not found automatically
- Press the driver’s tab and choose the driver file. Press the Download button to download and install it on your Mac system. Examine that you have downloaded the MP driver that will be having the Canon IJ setup utility package.
- Once the download process is completed, choose the Applications option and go to the location where it is saved, and press double click on the.PKG file to run it.
- After the installation process is completed, choose the Applications option from the Go menu of the finder
- Do a double-click on the Canon utility folder and make use of the IJ scan utility and IJ printer utility.
Steps to Print Canon IJ Printer Setup on Windows
The first step of the procedure is to check whether the Canon printer is switched on.
- Load Paper of your appropriate size in the input tray after exploring it
- The succeeding step is to access the Printer Driver Setup window on your system
- Choose the profile that you use frequently. Select the Quick Setup tab from the Commonly Used Settings option.
- On selecting the printing profile of the Canon IJ setup, the additional features, media type, and paper size values are adjusted to their original values.
- The print quality must be set to High, Standard, Draft based on your requirement
- The setup process is completed by following the guidelines displayed on your screen
- Press the Ok option to save the settings
- Access document you wish to print by using the Canon printer and move to the File tab
- Choose the print option to print your documents.
After going through the above troubleshooting procedures, you must call the Canon support number to install it on Windows and Mac. The technical help desk is used to set up the Canon IJ printer on Windows and Mac. The technical team is professional, capable and fully trained to install and run Windows and Mac on your system. Once you go through these steps, you must call the Canon customer care number to troubleshoot it. Move to the support center to fix it immediately.