Before moving further, check your printer’s power plug into an electrical outlet and restart your router as it may cause a network damage issue.
- Resume printer spooler service
- Deactivate the use printer offline feature of your canon printer and cancel your unfinished print jobs.
- Restore your canon printer software.
If you can’t resolve it, you must take expert guidance by calling Canon support to fix it quickly.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline Error
Solution 1: Restart Printer Spooler service
- Enter service in the search box from the Start menu. Press Services from the result page.
- Right-click on the print spooler. Then click restart. ( If restart option greyed out, click start instead).
- Put a Right-click on print spooler again, and this time chooses properties. Install its startup type to be Automatic. Click OK to save your settings.
- Resume your PC and try to print your file to see if your printer works.
Solution 2: Deactivate Use Printer Offline feature of your Canon Printer
- Mention the control panel in the search box from the start. Then click the control panel from the result.
- Click Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Find and right-click on your canon under the printers’ catalog. Then choose to see what’s printing.
- Tap printer to see if use printer offline is unchecked. If it is marked on with √Mark, click it to uncheck.
- Press printer again, and this time click cancel all documents.
- Get printed your file to see if your canon printer works.
Solution 3: Restore your canon printer software
Driver issues are probably causing canon printer offline problems. The steps are provided above to resolve it, but if they don’t, please reinstall your Canon printer driver.
- Click Windows key + R key together to open a Run box on your keyboard. Mention devmgmt.msc in the box and click OK.
- Choose your Canon printer driver under Print queues. After this, do a right-click on it to choose Uninstall device.
- Restore the latest driver for your printer model from Canon’s official website. Then install it on your computer.
- Download the driver from the Canon website is straightforward though, it could be time-consuming. Suppose you will have no time, patience, or tech skill to find and download drivers manually; you must call the Canon helpline number to troubleshoot it as soon as possible.
The software Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. No need to know exactly what system your computer is running, avoid the risk of downloading and installing the wrong driver, and never worry about making a mistake when installing.
Upgrade your drivers automatically with either the Free or the Pro version of Driver Easy.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Activate Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. The specialized software will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Press the Update button next to a flagged printer driver to download and install the correct version of this driver automatically
Resume your computer and print your file to see if your Canon printer works.