The Canon TS5120 is a delicate, portable, and comprehensive printer with rounded corners and attractive interfaces. Users can appropriately perform printing of papers, documents, images, forms, tickets, and much more with the Setup Canon TS5120 printer. The Canon printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, and iOS devices. So, users can perform various printing operations comfortably.
Apart from this, you can print the document from their system or devices using Google Print3, AirPrint2, Wi-Fi 4, USB, and Cloud 7. Other than printing, the Canon TS5120 printer is compatible with optional XL ink cartridges that enable users to save money, print increasingly, and save time during ink cartridge replacement. To set up quickly, you must dial the IJ Start Canon number to troubleshoot it quickly.
What are the Features of the Canon TS5120 Printer?
The Canon TS5120 provides realistic printing capabilities and high-quality printing at a reasonable rate to get enough output. Canon TS5120 offers rapid and duplex color printing to its users. It also has two paper trays.
Users must operate the Canon TS5120 set-up procedure to meet their printing requirements. Some specifications of the Canon TS5120 printer are listed below.
- Straightforward and Uncomplicated Connect
Users can take advantage of the ease of connectivity feature, enabling them to connect their devices such as smartphones or tablets to the printer. Once the system or device is attached to the printer, the user can conveniently perform all-print-related activities.
- Compact Size
Canon TS5120 is a small-wireless printer packed with the newest and modern printing features. This printing machine is suitable for both personal and technical use.
- Convenient Structure
Intelligent features like Auto Power On/Off, AirPrint2, Pixma Cloud Link7, and built-in Wi-Fi ensure printing is reliable and painless.
Canon TS5120 Set-Up Procedure
Before executing the set-up procedure, it is mandatory to download and install the Canon printer drivers. However, the Canon printer driver plays a crucial role in the set-up procedure and assists the system in understanding the printer’s print commands. Users must download and install the driver software to accomplish the set-up procedure. The thorough set-up methods discussed below will suggest all users download the updated printer drivers and execute them accordingly.
- Access a web browser
- After this, move to the official website
- Now let the website open
- When a website is displayed on the screen, the users are advised to press the set-up button
- Users are recommended to find the product name or choose the one from the list
- Now, type the printer model in the given field
- Then, press on the Go option
- Now, after choosing the device, the Canon TS5120 set-up page will get opened
- Start the set-up procedure, press on the Download option to press accordingly
- When users press on that link, the .exe file will start to download
- After this, access the downloaded file on the system
- Then, a pop-up will appear on the screen
- After this, press on Yes button
- Now, users must follow the on-screen instructions to accomplish the Canon TS5120 set-up procedure.
Users can efficiently perform the Canon TS5120 procedure. If any user faces any issue while performing the set-up procedure, you must immediately contact the Canon support team to fix the problem with accurate tips.