HP Deskjet printer is a compatible and marvelous printer for users who love to print and scan their documents, photos, sheets, etc., for individual and official purposes. This article will assist you to configure 123 HP com dj3630 printer to the wireless router on Windows and Mac devices through 123.hp.com/dj3630. To quickly sync the HP Deskjet printer, you must call the HP support team to provide some appropriate tips. Let’s go through a few steps mentioned below.
Procedures to Bridge HP Deskjet Printer 3630 to the Wireless Router
- Firstly, grip the cross button and Wi-Fi button for a few moments and wait for HP Deskjet 3630 power button to blaze
- Then, let off the button when the power light gets stabilized. Now, wait for the power button to fleak. If it glares, it means the printer is fit for configuration with a wireless network
- On your printer, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button
- Now your printer will seek for wireless network
- When it gets connected to the network, the Wi-Fi button light of your printer will finish off blazing and become steady
- Finally, HP Deskjet 3630 is connected to the wireless network.
Procedures to Affix HP Deskjet Printer to the Wireless Network on Windows
Let’s focus on the most workable methods to couple HP Deskjet printers to the wireless network seamlessly.
- Switch on the printer and bridge it to the wireless setup following the above procedures
- Position the printer drivers and software on your system by moving to the 123.hp.com/dj3630 website
- Now, do a double-press on the driver and complete the installation procedure after going through on-screen steps
- Now, access the control panel from the Windows search option on your desktop and move to the new tab and choose the Devices and Printers option
- Go to the list of printers on the top-right corner of your screen at the new tab. Press on Add a printer link
- Tap on the Next option from the next appearing tab
- Wait patiently till your HP Deskjet 3630 wireless printer is coupled to the window.
Procedures to Couple HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Printer on Mac
Go through the below steps to affix your HP Deskjet 3630 wireless printer on a Mac device.
- Make sure that your printer and system are bridged to the same wireless network once you turn on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer and Wi-Fi router
- Take the assistance of the above methods, and couple your printer to the wireless setup quickly
- Now transpose and place the current version of the printer driver through its official website
- Meticulously follow the on-screen steps to complete the process of driver download
- Choose system preferences from the Apple menu. Then, press on the Printers and Scanners option from the new tab
- Press the +sign on the top left corner of your screen and adjoin your HP Deskjet printer
- Choose your printer from the drop-down list
- Finally, your HP Deskjet printer is affixed to the wireless network.
When you go through the above steps, you may not connect your HP Deskjet printer to the wireless network; then, you must dial the HP customer service number to troubleshoot the problem instantly.