Estimated Read Time : 08 Min
Canon Printer is the most used printers in the world. People are using this printer for printing the documents, images, presentation for their personal as well as professional use. This printer is famous worldwide because of the fantastic features that make it apart from all other printers. However, there are times when users can face issues while using this printer. If you have a Canon printer in your home or office, then there is a slight chance that you can witness error code b200. This error can be frustrating at times, and you can fix the canon mp560 error code b200 by following the steps mentioned in this troubleshooting guide. You just need to go through this blog and perform the steps in the sequence they are given. Moreover, you can even call Canon helpline number to speak with the experts who are available at all 24 hours to help you in fixing the issue.
Why Error B200 Occurs in Canon Printer?
Have you ever thought why does the error code B200 occur in the Canon printer? If no, then you must know that this error arises due to the utilization of ink of different formula by the printer. If you are refilling or replacing the OEM cartridge with the poor quality or cheaper ink, then it may affect the printer, and there may be the chance of occurrence of this error. Therefore, you must buy only good quality ink for your Canon Printer from the legitimate vendor.
Step to Fix Error B200 in Canon Printer Mp560
Canon printer users can resolve this error efficiently by implementing the steps that are mentioned below correctly.
- First, you have to turn off the Canon printer and then unplug the power button
- Now, you need to open the printer cover for revealing the ink cartridges
- After that you have to remove the Pixma MP560 cartridges from it and remove the printhead from your Canon printer carefully
- Then you need to clean the printhead of the printer along with the ink cartridges
- Don’t forget to clean the contact pads by using a contact cleaner or a pencil eraser
- You can reinstall the printhead first after cleaning and then install the ink cartridges. Now, you need to turn on the Canon inkjet printer
- Then you have to run the “Auto Head Alignment” test print
The whole process will take about 30 minutes to complete. And if this method is not helpful, then you can jump to the next method.
Here you should have an active internet connection, and you also need to have administrator access to your computer. Then only you can begin the resolving process:
- You have to update both the printer drivers and along with it update the Canon IJ Printer Utility software
- Then you need to click on the “Start” button and then press “Devices and Printers.”
- After that, you have to right-click on the Canon Pixma MP560 and then click on “Properties.”
- You have to select the tab of “Maintenance” and then click “Deep Cleaning.”
After doing these two methods, Canon Printer Error Code B200 will indeed be eliminated from the roots itself. But if you get stuck while performing these steps, then you can hassle-freely call Canon customer service to speak with the tech-geeks. The Canon support team is available at all hours to help the Canon users in rectifying the issue faced while printing.