With the invention of interactive or connective printers, many businesses’ printing work keeps on printing smoothly without any network disturbance. HP has gained a remarkable place in contributing to the printer manufacturing field and given a factful and useful printer to millions of users worldwide. Users feel hassle-free with HP printers during printing their documents from any location without worrying about print servers.
No need to send documents on some other system to print them. After using the HP printer for some time, you feel depressed and annoyed because the offline error impacts the HP printer. It is one of the common errors that creates a lot of tension for users. There are various reasons behind HP Printer offline error. Repair HP offline error by calling HP phone number, and you will get the appropriate solutions to remove such errors instantly.
Common Reasons Behind HP Printer Offline Error
Several reasons behind HP printers are showing an offline status repeatedly, and these causes are listed below.
- Power or cable connectivity issue
- Internet connectivity error
- Damaged or outdated drivers
- Inaccurate Windows settings
- Computer Hardware related issues
To repair this problem, you must check that the cables are connected accurately or not. Restart the printer and fix the network connectivity issues; you can try to reconnect it by opening or closing the connectivity settings. If the error is not eliminated, you must go through the below steps to suspend such errors from your HP Printer.
Troubleshooting Steps to Get Back HP Printer Offline Error to Online
You must try some necessary troubleshooting steps to prevent this issue from the HP printer. If the HP printer keeps showing, you must change the driver settings because sometimes drivers do not recognize the printers. The printer will never work as per your expectations if the driver is not configured correctly. To rectify HP offline error, check the driver settings, and if it doesn’t work great, you must download a new and appropriate version. To do this, read and go through the below points.
- Open your Windows 10 device, press on the ‘Start’ button that is present on the right side of the window.
- From the menu, locate the ‘Device Manager’ tab.
- Next, open the ‘Drivers and Printers’ tab and choose your printer from the drop-down list.
- After selecting an appropriate printer, press a ‘right-click’ on it.
- Tap the option that is saying ‘Update Driver Software.’
- After selecting your choices, choose the options ‘Automatic or Manual’. It depends on the driver’s availability in your system.
- Now, permit ‘the driver’ to install after accepting it.
You can take the test by printing out a paper and see if the HP printer is showing offline status. If HP Printer is still offline, then you must dial HP customer service to remove this error. It is opened all the time, 24/7 hours, to fix this error. Keep HP printer online and working to remove offline status after contacting trained, genuine, and experienced technical members of the technical support team. Before moving to any solutions, check if internet connectivity is stable and strong and the server works.
Also Read –